Skin is extremely important to our health and should not be ignored. There are 3 main functions of the skin and they are as follows:
- Protects us from microbial and elements in our environment.
- Regulates our temperature
- Sensory by touch, heat and cold.
- Epidermis is the layer that we see, the outermost layer of the skin. It's our protector of water, a barrier plus it gives us our skin tone.
- Dermis is the layer beneath the epidermis. It's made up of tough connective tissue, hair follicles, and our sweat glands.
- Hypodermis is the deepest layer, it consists of fat and more connective tissue.
Rash- Almost any change in the skin's appearance can be considered a rash. Rashes are from simple skin irritation; while others result from medical conditions.
Dermatitis- An inflammation of the skin. A common form of Dermatitis is a condition so many have which is eczema.
These are just 3 of 22 skin conditions I have on my list. So in conclusion; take care of your skin! Utilize multivitamins and eat healthy in order to keep your skin in great shape.
Take the poll today, subscribe and Click Here to find out how you to can turn back the hands of time naturally!