Stress has been known to weaken your immune system. You know as well as I do that this could make it harder for your body to fight off diseases and even the common cold. Obviously, if you already have some health issues stress can make them worse. It can also cause you to be depressed, anxious and moody which will affect your life greatly.
The good news is YOU can control stress. You just have to learn different ways that are effective in managing your level of stress. Here are some suggestions I've found to be most effective in gaining control of stress in your life:
- First and foremost find out what is causing you the stress in your life.
- Look for ways to eliminate what is causing you stress and also ways to prevent each stress trigger.
- Do your research on ways to relieve stress and it's affects. Find out what stress relievers will fit into your lifestyle then stick to trying a couple until you find the best recipe for you.
Once you've done the above you will be closer to a stress free lifestyle! Just imagine how wonderful it would be. Sit down and grab a cup of your favorite comfort drink and write down what your life would be like if you didn't have any stress. Once you start focusing on controlling your level of stress you will be on your way to freedom.
Here are some ways to relieve stress that I found to be most effective:
- I can't say it enough, EXERCISE is key for not just relieving stress for well balanced overall health.
- Get together with a friend and communicate what's going on in your life that causes you stress. Let your feelings out, getting it out will truly be helpful.
- Get off the couch and do something you like to do. Read a great book or a hobby like crafting that has relaxing affects.
- Learn some relaxing techniques like yoga, Tai Chi, aromatherapy or just soaking in a nice hot bath.
- Try meditation, hypnosis, listen to relaxing music and just let your mind rest for an hour or so.
Thank you for stopping by and come back again soon for your daily dose of health! Tell your friends and family to stop by to chat about health too.